kolmapäev, juuni 25, 2008

beehives

You can interpret the title as bee hives, or behaves. or whatever You like. The point is, that picking up smoking again for somebody is pointless and unworthy. It's just not worth it. Weigh it as You like. Now I shall quit the smoking again and it is not WORTH for any girl to start it over again. So - from today I shall have one more virtue than before and one more addiction less.
Still long-long way to go to become a perfect millionaire gigolo, but I'm on the half of that bumpy road now and quite determined. Worhtylessness can't prevent me any more from getting there.

Hope that everybody got the point. Especially those ones, who come sneezing and sneakingly reading this site, but never have time/courage/willingness to e-mail me. So sad... but then again - it's people's own free will and choice. So why can't I be the one also that leads the course of my life? And now I know - surely I can.

I'm in deep depression & in love simultaneously. Quite intriguing situation.

Sildid: ,